Saturday, January 24, 2015

[Collab] Look Book/Mani Swap: Lots of Leopard

Remember to fill out my reader's survey!

Kelly and I are back again with another collaboration post. If you missed last week's post, Kelly and I are getting together do to matching outfit and nail art looks. Today we are have a swap, we each did a new look to match a past look that we have done.

I decided to do my look book post to match this white leopard mani that Kelly has done. Okay, okay, technically its a white tiger, but the spots were leopardy, so I went with it.

White leopard print cardigan, faux lather skirt, and cat face shoes


White leopard print cardigan, faux lather skirt, and cat face shoes

SAM_2466

White leopard print cardigan, faux lather skirt, and cat face shoes

White leopard print cardigan, and silver statement necklace

White leopard print cardigan, and faux lather skirt

cat face shoes and black tights

Here is a close up of Kelly's look that I was inspired by:

silver white leopard nails, silver white tiger nails, with glitter

When I saw the white leopard faces I knew it was time to break out this cardigan, and there was no way I couldn't include my kitty face shoes. My mom gave me this faux leather skirt for my birthday and I was really excited to finally wear it, its so awesome! I added a silver necklace to match with Kelly's silver nails.

It was a totally surprise to me that Kelly went with one if my old leopard print outfits to do matching nails for!

shiny black and matte black leopard print nail art

shiny black and matte black leopard print nail art

I love that she matched my leopard leggings from one of my favorite look book posts!

black sweater, Lady Gaga concert shirt, black leopard leggings, brown boots

I had so much fun doing this swap with Kelly! It always so exciting to see how she is going to interpret my outfit on her nails. She is such a sweet girl and I am really enjoying working with her in these awesome posts.

Stay tuned, we have another collaboration post coming up!

What do you think of our looks? Do you think we nailed matching our inspirations?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...