Saturday, January 17, 2015

[Collab] Look Book/Mani: Winter Green

Please fill out my survey!

Kelly from Devilish Designs is one of the sweetest bloggers I know. I have been following her blog for as long as I can remember. She does some awesome nail art, beautiful swatches, informative reviews, plus I love watching her videos.

I have really enjoyed getting friendly with Kelly, so I was super excited when she came up with the idea for us to do some collaboration posts! We wanted to put some looks together that feature her nails matching my outfits. Fun, right?!

For our first collab, we started off with one of my favorite dresses this winter. I just love the geometric lace pattern and the see-through sleeves. The dark green is so perfect for winter time, it totally reminds me of evergreen trees.

Winter green geometric lace dress


Winter green geometric lace dress

Winter green geometric lace dress

Winter green geometric lace dress

Winter green geometric lace dress

My winter go-to has been layering dresses with warm tights. I finished off the look with a pair of patterned grey heels with a cute bow to keep the feminine look. I was really eager to see how Kelly interpreted the look.

IMG_2851

Winter green geometric lace dress matching nail art

Winter green geometric lace dress matching nail art

I love that Kelly focused on my favorite part of the dress; the sleeves! The totally nailed the geometric see-through look!

Be sure to check out her post!

What do you think of this green dress for winter? Do you like to match your nails with your outfit?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...