Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Look Book: NYE 2015

Please fill out my survey!

Its a good thing my new years resolution isn't to be on time more, because I was super late getting up my new years outfit post!

Actually I'm always always early for things. In college I handed in a paper about two weeks early, with lots of judgement from my fellow classmates.

For new years I knew I wanted to wear something colorful and fun. I mean, when else can you go all out? I found an old gem hiding in my closet that I knew would be perfect. Actually, I was really surprised that I hadn't worn this dress on new years before. My mom also got me a really fun pair of colorful flats, and a gorgeous mint jacket. I had all the pieces ready for a new years look!

colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit


colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit

colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit

colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit

colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit

colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit

colorful dress, black belt, and mint jacket for a new years eve outfit

Colorful flats for new years eve outift

While I love this dress, it can be a little much. I added a big black belt to break up the colors a bit. Since its always freezing on new years, I layered a pair of warm black tights. I new that I was going to be playing games so I deiced to go with flats. Don't these flats just go so perfectly with this dress? It was a match made in fashion heaven. I finished off with my new mint jacket. I love how it played off the bits of mint in the dress.

What do you think of my new years outfit? What did you wear to celebrate new years eve?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...