Saturday, January 3, 2015

Look Book: These Boots are Made for Walking

When I started my first office job in May, I was unprepared for office life in the winter. I stocked up on some comfortable heels and nice tops, but as the weather got colder, I quickly realized I needed to expand my work wardrobe.

One item I decided I couldn't live without was a pair of high heeled boots. Since my boyfriend is already on my case about the amount of shoes I have, my goal was to get one perfect pair that would match with everything. I scoured the internet for months. Why was it so hard to find taupe, high heel, not leather, knee high boots in a size 6? Eventually the stars aligned, and this pretty pair fell into my hands (thanks for the Chanukkah gift, mom!)

Tall gray boots, black leggings, and beige sweater


Tall gray boots, black leggings, and beige sweater

Tall gray boots, black leggings, and beige sweater

SAM_2254

Tall gray boots, black leggings, and beige sweater


Alfani Judith Womens Faux Leather Fashion Knee-High Boots in Storm

Tall gray boots, black leggings, and beige sweater

Tall gray boots, black leggings, and beige sweater

This is my current favorite work look right now. I am obsessed with this sweater! Its so warm, comfy, and the back is so cool. The neutral colors go nicely with my perfect boots. I can't get over how easy it is to walk in these boots too, which is a necessity when I'm running around the office.

What do you think of my new boots? Would would your perfect boots look like?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...