Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Makeup Looks: NYE 2015

This whole having two long weekends two weeks in a row had gotten me off schedule. I feel bad that my makeup look for new years is a few days late, and I feel even worse that my outfit post is going to be even later. But better late then never, right?

I hope you all had a fun, and safe, new years. Ben and I had a lot of fun at a bowling/arcade playing games until the ball dropped. Even though the venue was super casual, I am always looking for an excuse to dress up, and new years is no exception. I will have my outfit post up soon, but today I want to show you guys my new years makeup look!

glitter smokey eye makeup for new years eve


glitter smokey eye makeup for new years eve

glitter smokey eye makeup for new years eve

glitter smokey eye makeup for new years eve

glitter smokey eye makeup for new years eve

glitter smokey eye makeup for new years eve

For new years partying, I wanted to go for a smokey eye look. Of course I had to add glitter, what's a celebration without some glitter! For a pop of color, I went with a light blue eyeliner to play off my jacket. I thought this was a fun nighttime look that was perfect for new years eve.

What did you do to ring in the new year? Would you wear this makeup look out to party?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...