Saturday, February 14, 2015

Look Book: I Heart NY

Happy Valentine's day! I have always liked Valentine's day from handing out Disney princess Valentines in elementary school (and saving the football one that I got from my crush), to anxiously waiting to see how many carnations I would get during the high school Valentine's day flower drive. But this year I am especially excited to celebrate since I am finally going to see Aladdin on Broadway and have dinner at Joanne Trattoria, the Italian restaurant owned by Lady Gaga and her family. For a Disney-obsessed little monster, this is dream come true!

I have already done a Look Book post on the dress that I will actually be wearing tonight, but I still wanted to show you a look that is fitting for a night in New York City. My mom got me this awesome dress for my birthday with the New York City skyline across the bottom. With some red accents, this is a perfect dress for Valentine's day in New York!

Black dress with New York City skyline print with a red belt and red heels


Black dress with New York City skyline print with a red belt and red heels

Black dress with New York City skyline print with a red belt and red heels

Black dress with New York City skyline print with a red belt and red heels

Black dress with New York City skyline print with a red belt and red heels

Large red and gold belt and black dress

Black dress with New York City skyline print

Black tights and red heels

I love this dress so much! I am so proud of being born and raised in New York and its so fun to show my love for the best place in the world. The mid-length sleeves with a pair of warm tights make this dress a little more practical for a cold February night in New York. Adding some touches of red are not only fitting for Valentine's day, but it also matches the classic red, black, and white  I <3 NY shirts that vendors sell on every street.

I can't wait to celebrate the day of love with the guy I love in the city that I love!

How are you celebrating Valentine's day this year? What would you wear on a special date night?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...