Saturday, February 7, 2015

Mix and Match Makeup Looks: Valentine's Day Glitter Gradient

After posting the nail half of my Mix and Match look, its now time to reveal the makeup half. I wanted to keep the theme with a red to pink gradient, plus add lots of sparkle. Of course I had to finish this look off with more of those little heart fimos. Seriously, how cute are they?

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient makeup


Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient makeup

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient makeup

two toned pick and red valentine's day lipstick

two toned pink and red Valentine's day lipstick

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient makeup and matching nail art

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient makeup and matching nail art

Unfortunately this didn't come out like I had hoped. I was trying to create a more over-the-top look, but it ended up looking pretty wearable (well except for the heart fimos!). But I think without the hearts and glitter this would be really pretty for a Valentine's day party!

I had a lot of fun with the lips too! I usually just wear lip balm so it was a nice change of pace to get creative with my lippies. I think I need to add more to my collection!

What do you think of the makeup half of this Mix and Match look? Would you wear this out to a Valentine's day party?

Claws Up!

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient makeup and matching nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...