Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mix and Match: Valentine's Day Glitter Gradient

February is here and that means Valentine's day is around the corner. I have always liked Valentine's day. I am a romantic at heart, and I will never pass up a day to celebrate the best thing in the whole world: love! Remember, the day isn't just about romantic love, but family and friend love too. My mom actually sends me a Valentine's day gift each year with a stuffed animal and Reese's.

I also love celebrating holidays because that means I can do my favorite thing, dress up! And Valentine's day means dressing up in my favorite colors, pink and red. Even though I have had some pretty brutal nail breaks recently, I decided to bring out my nubs for some Valentine's day looks.

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure


Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure

Sadly this didn't turn out how I had envisioned, don't you just hate when that happens? It's too bad because Lynderella's The Red One is such a gorgeous red jelly with heart, star, and lots of other glitters, and I really didn't do it justice in this manicure. I will have to wear it on its own to show you how amazing it is.

As you can see this is a Mix and Match post. Stick around to see my matching makeup look!

Do you like celebrating Valentine's day? What do you think of this Valentine's day glitter gradient?

Claws Up!

Valentine's day pink and red glitter gradient manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...