Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Ombre Hearts

Valentine's day is right around the corner and I wanted to squeeze in another love themed mani before Saturday!

Want to hear a secret? When I started this little blog, I did not own one bottle of red nail polish. You read that right, not one! Over the last 3 years my stock pile has really grown, and now my cup runneth over in red polishes. I have wanted to do some ombre nail art for a while, and with my collection of reds and pinks, I thought Valentine's day would be the perfect occasion.

Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day


Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day

Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day

Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day

Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day

Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day


I thought this turned out super flirty and girly, perfect for Valentine's day! Its definitely a cute look that's really fun. I kind of wish I had a few more reds to make the ombre transition a bit smoother. I guess it's time to do some shopping!

What will you be wearing on your nails for Valentine's day? Will you try this ombre heart look?

Claws Up!

Pink to red ombre heart nail art for Valentine's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...