Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Zoya Promo Swatches Part 1

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's day weekend, and survived all the snow during the beginning of the week! I had a pretty amazing Valentine's day, which you might have heard about if you follow me on Instagram. I will go into more detail in a future post!

Recently, Zoya had a promo where you could choose three nail polishes and they would ship you three mini mystery polishes for free. I will show you which three polishes I chose in my next post, but fist I wanted to share the three free minis.

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Servine Zoya Mini Charlott Zoya Mini Anais


Zoya Mini Severine

Severine is lives somewhere on the cusp between a gold metallic and a gold pearl finish. I think it is really unique and pretty. Definitely a classy color! Formula was good, just a bit on the thinner side, but still easy to work with.

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Servine swatch

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Servine swatch

Zoya Mini Anais

This was such a unique color! Its a actually super duper dark hunter green, but it looks black. If you look closely there's a bit of a shimmery pearl finish hiding in there as well. Formula with this one was a bit on the thin side as well, but again nothing too hard to work with.

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Anais swatch

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Anais swatch

Zoya Mini Charlott

This was a really pretty nude/neutral color. Not a mannequin-hand color, but a great base for nail art kind of nude. I love a good nude so I am really happy to add this one to my collection. This one had the best formula of the three.

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Charlott swatch

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Charlott swatch

I had Zoya Jacqueline sitting out from my last Valentine's day manicure and I thought it looked pretty similar to Charlott so I wanted to do a quick comparison.

Zoya Mystery Minis Zoya Mini Charlott compared to Zoya Jacqueline

I am wearing Charlott on my index and ring finger, and Jacqueline on my middle finger and pinky. As you can see Charlott is more of a khaki color, while Jacquie is an off white/cream. I definitely think you could have both of these in your collection.

I had hoped for some more colorful polishes, but the three mystery polishes are really great staple colors. Plus I made up for it with the three polishes that I picked myself; I'll show those off in my next post!

Did you pick up the three mystery mini polishes during the promo? Which one is your favorite?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...