Saturday, March 14, 2015

Jamberry Nails Review

When I first started developing an interest in nail art I didn't have any skills, and I didn't really know were to start. All I knew is that I loved expressing myself with fun nails. Nail wraps instantly became my go to. I wore them non-stop for some easy nail art that lasted. I then practiced and tried out different nail art techniques, but it all started with nail wraps.

The super sweet Katie from Adventures By Katie asked me to review Jamberry nail wraps and I was so excited! On a side note, everyone needs to check out Katie's blog. She blogs about all things Disney (which you know I love), vegan food, and she's located right in Northern Virginia just like me!

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps



Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps
I received five nail strips in five different patterns. These can be applied on the naked nail, or over top nail polish. I wore base coat on my nails before I put the strips on. The black nail strip in the middle is accented with clear nail art, so I painted on a silver polish underneath.

These were really easy to apply. First, I cut them all in half so I could use them on my left and right hand. Next, peal them off the plastic and warm up the adhesive using a blow dryer. I actually don't own a blow dryer so I had to improvise. Then place them on the nail and file off the excess.

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps

These nail wraps are a nice size, I only had to do some slight trimming on a couple to get them to fit. However, the one I put on my thumb was too big for my fingers, but too small to fit on my thumb. No idea what size finger that one was made for. I really loved all the patterns, but I think the stripes on my pinkie were my favorite. These lasted on my nails a solid week and a half, through had washing, showering, and lots of lotion applying. Jamberry is also a cruelty free brand so these are guilt-free as well.

Have you tried out Jamberry nail wraps before? What pattern is your favorite?

Claws Up!

Jamberry cruelty free nail wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...