Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mix and Match Makeup Looks: The Little Mermaid

It's pretty much inevitable at this point that I have fallen into a pattern when it comes to my Mix and Match looks. I always end up loving one of the looks, and hating the other. When I was obsessed with my Ariel nails, I should have predicted that I wouldn't like the matching makeup look. That's exactly what happened.

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup


Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup and Matching Nail Art

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup and Matching Nail Art

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup

In the end I felt that the eyeshadows I used were just too dark. I tried to use different shades of purple and green to represent her shells and fin, touches of silver to match my seashell nail studs, and I finished with a red lip to represent her hair. The only part of this I did like was her little outfit that I drew on with eyeliner. It came out so cute!

Eh, can't win 'em all!

What do you think of the matching makeup look? What Disney Princess should I feature next?

Claws Up!

Disney's The Little Mermaid Ariel Makeup and Matching Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...