Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Wedding Plan

As I mentioned before, Ben and I recently got engaged! It's kind of a strange feeling that the day I have been planning and dreaming about since I was a kid is soon going to be a reality. While I work on planning the wedding and visiting lots of family during the weekends in the process  I might not be able to stick to my two-days-a-week blog schedule. I am going to do my best to stay ahead.

I also want to share my wedding planning experiences on the blog as I learn and figure out what needs to be done. Obviously I have never planned a wedding, and I have no idea where to start! What needs to be done? When should I do it? HELP! I decided to look up some different wedding timelines and checklists and I made one that best fit what our needs are.

Wedding timeline, wedding checklist, planing a wedding.

I combined different timelines and checklists that I found online, added in some of my own things that I need (like an ice sculpture), and put it all in a spreadsheet, That way I can check off, write notes, add, remove, or change things around as I need to.

I hope you all join me on my journey through planning a wedding. You will see what ideas worked for me, and what I might need to do differently. Hopefully this can help someone else plan their big day too!

Have you ever planned a wedding? What advice do you have for me?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...