Saturday, April 18, 2015

Look Book: Engagement Party #1

As I mentioned in my last post, a couple weeks ago Ben and I had our first engagement party back home in New York. Yes you read that right, first engagement party. Since my family lives in New York, and his lives in Pennsylvania, we decided to have two parties so that everyone could attend at least one of them.

I chose a mint dress that I am obsessed with to wear, but when I got to my house, my mom surprised me with a new dress. It was too pretty and perfect not to wear!

Cream and purple flower dress with gold accents.


Cream and purple flower dress with gold accents.

Cream and purple flower dress with gold accents and heart cutout in the back.

Cream and purple flower dress with gold accents and gold bow belt.

Gold glitter flats.

All I can say about this dress is that it's so pretty! My favorite parts are the heart-shaped cutout in the back, and the gold bow-shaped belt. I decided to match my gold glitter flats and gold nail polish, plus I put on my purple flower earrings that went perfectly with the skirt. Of course I had to wear my J necklace to match my bridesmaids!

What do you think of my engagement party #1 dress? What would you wear to an engagement party?

Claws Up!

P.S. Here are some bonus photos from the party!

2015-03-28 01.51.50

2015-03-28 01.51.55

Photo credit: The lovely Sara from Sincerely Sara AKA my Bestie and Maid of Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...