Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Purple Pond Gradient

One thing that I have wanted to try more of was jelly polish nail art. I have been blogging for three and a half years and I still only have about three jelly nail polishes. I love how glossy and squishy they are, and I love all of the unique nail art you can do with them, but for some reason I don't have many in my collection.

Two of my favorite jelly looks are pond manis, and jelly gradients. Why not make up for all the lost jelly time and combine them into one look!

Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.


Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.

Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.

Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.

Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.

Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.

I definitely had a lot of fun with this one. The pinks and purples with the hearts was super cute - I am almost mad I didn't think of this for Valentine's day! Making a gradient with jellies is a lot easier than with cream polishes too, and they dry to a really shiny finish.

I can't wait to add more jellies to my collection and create more fun jelly nail art!

What do you think of this pond gradient manicure? What is for favorite jelly polish nail art?

Purple jelly gradient pond nail art.

Claws Up nail art blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...