Saturday, April 25, 2015

Swatch Saturday: butter LONDON British Racing Green

Have you ever thought to yourself "oh what a gorgeous nail polish I own, I should swatch it on my blog"...and then completely forget?

Well that happened to me when I did these matte foil nails. Butter LONDON's British Racing Green was such a gorgeous green that I wanted to show it to you guys on its own and I am finally getting around to it. Better late than never!

Butter LONDON British Racing Green Swatch


Butter LONDON British Racing Green Swatch

Butter LONDON British Racing Green Swatch

Butter LONDON British Racing Green Swatch

Butter LONDON British Racing Green Swatch

I love this color so much. Its a beautiful hunter green with just a hint of silver shimmer. The formula blew me out of the water. They don't call it butter for nothing, it really is smooth as butter! Butter LONDON is also 3-free and cruelty free.

What do you think of Birtish Racing Green? What is  your favorite butter LONDON?


Claws up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...