Saturday, April 4, 2015

Swatch Saturday: China Glaze Glitter all the Way

Welcome back to another swatch Saturday! Last Saturday I was actually in New York having my engagement lunch party, but I will talk more about that later. Today I wanted to share a gorgeous glitter bomb: China Glaze Glitter all the Way.

This polish came out as part of the 2012 Holiday collection, so I am sure that you have seen it already. I received this polish in some nail mail from Dulcie a while ago, and this is the first time I have gotten around to wearing it.

China Glaze Glitter all the Way swatch


China Glaze Glitter all the Way swatch

China Glaze Glitter all the Way swatch

China Glaze Glitter all the Way swatch

China Glaze Glitter all the Way swatch

This polish is a gorgeous glitter bomb. I reached opacity in two coats. You can see that there is pretty much every color of microglitter packed in this bottle. It almost reminded me of Mardi Gras with all the gold, purple and green glitters. Definitely one you can wear any time of year!

What do you think of Glitter all the Way? Do you have this polish?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...