Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Electric Neon

How does creativity work anyway? One day I have no inspiration, and the next I am overflowing with ideas. Ideas come from a million places too, from movies, to music, even the time of year. This time, inspiration came from colors. With spring well underway and summer around  the corner, I have been eager to break out the neons.

One color combination I love is yellow and purple; make them neon and you have a winner. Add in some black and white for balance, and you are left with the perfect summer nail art.

Electric neon nail art.


Electric neon nail art.

Electric neon nail art.

Electric neon nail art.

Electric neon nail art.

Electric neon nail art.

I love the bright, contrasting colors together, it ended up reminding me of electricity. This was a really fun and simple look perfect for summer!

What are your favorite color combos? Are you excited for the return of summer neons?


Claws up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...