Saturday, May 2, 2015

Look Book: Mint Chevron

Hi, my name is Jacquie, and I am addicted to the color mint.

Hi Jacquie!

I have loved mint ever since Lady Gaga predicted it would be big in fashion in spring. My mint collection started small; a shirt here, a pair of shorts there. Now I have so much mint in my wardrobe it has taken over! One of my favorite mint tops is one I bought for work. It's really pretty and nice for the office, but would work great for a spring day out too.

Mint chevron top, white leggings, and a denim jacket.


Mint chevron top, white leggings, and a denim jacket.

Mint chevron top, white leggings, and a denim jacket.

Mint chevron top, white leggings, and a denim jacket.

Mint chevron top, white leggings, and a denim jacket.

Mint chevron top, white leggings, and a denim jacket.

Mint chevron top, colorful necklace, and a denim jacket.

Mint shoes.

Not only do I love the mint color, but I also love the chevrons too. I paired this top with white leggings and finished it off with a denim jacket. Is is just me, or is white pants/denim jacket the perfect outfit combo for spring? Add in mint and a cute pattern and you have a winner!

What is your go-to color this spring? Do you like mint as much as I do?

Claws up style blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...