Saturday, May 16, 2015

Look Book: Mint Leopard

Yes, I have another mint look to share today. No, I am not ashamed of my minty addiction! Not only is mint really popular right now, but it is becoming one of my favorite colors. I love the soft color, it just makes me happy.

While my mom was out on a shopping excursion, she found the most amazing top. If a shirt could call out names, I would have been calling out "Jacquie!" Not only is it mint, but it also has leopard trim. Mint and leopard, need I say more?

Mint and leopard print top with black leggings.


Mint and leopard print top with black leggings.

Mint and leopard print top with black leggings.

Mint and leopard print top with black leggings.

Mint and leopard print top with black leggings.

Mint and leopard print top and J initial necklace.

Silver flats with rhinestones.

I have been obsessed with this style of top. It's just so perfect for summer. The material is sheer and lightweight, but the button down style and collar makes it look like you are dressed up. I paired this top with black leggings and some silver embellished flats for a comfy look. Finally I put on my initial necklace that my bridesmaids and I all share. How beautiful is it?

What color are you obsessed over? What is your favorite summer style?

Claws Up style blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...