Saturday, May 9, 2015

Makeup Looks: Double Eyeliner

I have really stepped upped my makeup game as of late. I have been making it a point to get a little adventurous with my makeup purchases. I added a few colorful liquid eyeliners, and I have even gotten into lipstick. I used to hate lipstick because it came off so easily and I hated having to pull out a mirror to reapply it. Also, I love a bold eye, and I felt like it would be too much to wear lots of lipstick and eyeshadow.

After picking up this magenta lipstick, I was hooked! I can't stop buying lipstick; the bolder the color, the more I love it. Magenta and turquoise is just a perfect color combination for spring, so I thought I would try it as a makeup look. I decided to keep it simple, and rock a double eyeliner look.

Black and turquoise double eyeliner makeup and magenta lipstick


Black and turquoise double eyeliner makeup

Black and turquoise double eyeliner makeup

Black and turquoise double eyeliner makeup

Magenta lipstick

Black and turquoise double eyeliner makeup and magenta lipstick

Forgive the wonky photos, I had just gotten my new camera when I took these and I was still trying to figure it out. I really loved this simple and colorful look. Turquoise and pink are so pretty together, and the double eyeliner was really fun to do. I can't wait to play around with some more lipstick and maybe even lip art!

Are you love turquoise and magenta makeup ad much as I am? What makeup item do you want to try more of?

Claws up beauty blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...