Saturday, July 25, 2015

Swatch Saturday: China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine

It has been a while since I had a Swatch Saturday around here, and I thought it was time to fix that. While I really like summer, and the colors that come along with it (hello, neon!), fall will always be number one in my heart. I'm over the summer heat, and with Halloween less than 100 days away, I wanted to cool it down.

Two years ago I won the entire China Glaze 2013 fall collection, the Autumn Nights collection. I decided to grab China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine for a swatch. I know this polish is old news, and it's already all over the internet, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring.

Autumn Nights Collection China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine Swatch


Autumn Nights Collection China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine Swatch

Autumn Nights Collection China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine Swatch

Autumn Nights Collection China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine Swatch

Chine Glaze Don't Make Me Wine is a gorgeous, deep, purple-red with a metallic finish. This is two coats without top coat, it went on easily with a great formula. I love this beautiful jewel toned nail polish any time of year, but it is making me excited for fall!

What do you think of China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine? Are you excited for fall?


Claws Up nail polish blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...