Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Under the Sea

There's no denying that Lindsey from Wondrously Polished is an amazing nail artist. I have been admiring her work for over a year, and I love everything that she creates. The way she does her swatches is my favorite. Not only does she show the polish on it's own, but sometimes she will add nail art to it.

My favorite looks are when she paints beautiful nail art over a total glitter bomb. I have been wanting to take inspiration from Lindsey for a while, so I decided to do some glitter base nail art. I went for an under the sea theme, because I really wish I was at the beach this summer!

Under the sea glitter nail art


Under the sea glitter nail art

Under the sea glitter nail art

Under the sea glitter nail art

Under the sea glitter nail art

I spent a lot of time on these and I was really happy with the result. it was so nice to really flex my nail art muscles again. I thought the coral and seaweed was so pretty and my fishy is just the cutest, if I do say so myself. And everything is more fun when there's glitter involved. I had a lot to fun and I can't wait to try another Lindsey inspired glitter nail art look.

Who are you inspired by? Will you try a glitter nail art look?

Under the sea glitter nail art
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...