Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Elegance in Grayscale

We have all been there. Sitting down an our desk, looking at our nail polish, and having no idea what to do. Yes, that's right, I have been in an inspirational rut lately. Browsing Pinterest is a great way to gather ideas during these rough times. I saw this elegant nail art, so I decided to create my own.

Elegant nail art


Elegant nail art

Elegant nail art

Elegant nail art

Elegant nail art

Elegant nail art

Elegant nail art

In the end, I wasn't a big fan of these. That's what you get when you are uninspired. They didn't turn out too bad, just not one of my favorite looks. That's okay, I have some looks coming up that I am pretty excited about!

What do you think of this elegant nail art? What do you do when you are feeling uninspired?

Elegant nail art

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...