Saturday, August 22, 2015

Florida Photography

A few weeks ago Ben and I traveled to Florida and met my dad there to visit my grandpa, aunts, and cousins. There is a beautiful nature walk right by my grandpa's house that my dad and I love going to. The last three times my dad and I went to Florida we made sure to stop by our favorite trail.

This time was a little different, becasue it was the first time going to the nature trail with my brand new camera! I always have fun taking photos there, but this time I was ever more excited. I was so proud of them I wanted to share some of them here!

Wakodahatchee wetlands in Delray FL


Wakodahatchee wetlands in Delray FL

Wakodahatchee wetlands in Delray FL

Wakodahatchee wetlands in Delray FL

Wakodahatchee wetlands in Delray FL

Wakodahatchee wetlands in Delray FL

Sorry for the non-beauty post. I will be back to your regularly scheduled post next!

Do you have a special place you live to visit? Where is your favorite nature center?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...