Saturday, August 8, 2015

Look Book: Boho Chic

Recently, I got a craving for maxi dresses. I only have one, and I was on a mission to add more to my wardrobe. It was time for a mall trip. While I was in H & M I found the cutest summer dresses with fun patterns and they were paired with beautiful lace shirts over top. I wanted one so badly, but I was on a mission that I didn't want to stray from.

It was then I remembered that I have a cute summer dress with a fun pattern and I have a lace shirt! I didn't need to buy the set, I already had everything I needed to rock a cute summer boho outfit.

Patterned summer sun dress with lace top


Patterned summer sun dress with lace top

Patterned summer sun dress with lace top

Patterned summer sun dress with lace top

Patterned summer sun dress with lace top

Patterned summer sun dress with lace top

Patterned summer sun dress with lace top

Magenta flower wedge heels

I love this dress so much, I am completely obsessed with the pattern on the fabric. The roses, the birds, the skulls, it's just so perfect! I found this lace top online during a clearance sale for less than $10, it was a steal. Seeing the dress set in H & M totally inspired me to pair the two together and I am so happy I did. Remember, you don't always need to buy more outfits, sometimes you just need to get creative with what you own!

How do you like to get creative with your wardrobe? Do you like the boho style? 

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...