Saturday, August 1, 2015

Makeup Looks: Kat Von D

Rabbits, rabbits! Wow it's August already. I am actually spending this weekend visiting family in Florida, but I have a post scheduled to share with you!

I have been loving the Kat Von D Kat Eye Set ever since Muffin got it for me for mother's day. After I tried the eyeliner and mascara duo the first time, I knew I wanted to do a Kat Von D makeup look. I found this photo of Kat and I instantly fell in love with her makeup, the fun eye shadows, the bold lip, and of course her tattoos!

Kat Von D makeup look


Kat Von D makeup look

Kat Von D makeup look

Kat Von D makeup look

Kat Von D makeup look

Kat Von D makeup look

I had so much fun with this look. It has been too long since I have done some fun makeup (which reminds me, I need to do another Mix & Match Disney look soon). I wish the stars came out a little better, but I was still happy with the overall look. I love the different colored eye shadow, and the hints of silver make this extra glam. I finished with an orangey lip, just like Kat's!

What do you think of this Kat Von D makeup look? Do you like to recreate celebrity makeup?

Claws Up makeup art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...