Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Makeup Looks: Summer Garden

It's funny how life works sometimes. When I sit down with a plan of doing a makeup look for the blog, I usually end up not liking it. Then when I do my makeup just for a day of running errands, I love it. I put on a green and pink outfit one Saturday, and as usual I did some makeup to match. I was just putting stuff on with no plan and I ended up really loving it! After I came back from the grocery store I took lots of photos!

Green and pink makeup look


Green and pink makeup look

Green and pink makeup look

Green and pink makeup look

Green and pink makeup look

Green and pink makeup look

I feel like this was a bit of a different makeup style for me and I think that's why I loved it so much. I usually try to stick with colors in the same family, but the pink with the green reminded me of a flower garden. Just goes to show you, sometimes something good happens when you get out of your comfort zone, and you least expect it!

Do you end up loving your unplanned looks? When was the last time you got out of your comfort zone?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...