Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Milani Power Lip Review

I love finding deals from scouring clearance racks, spotting sales, and using coupons. On a recent trip to CVS, I was checking out some Milani lipsticks, since I have made it a goal to wear more lip colors. I spotted the Milani Power Lip collection, and it was on sale for 50% off! I bought one and fell in love instantly. So I went back the next day (with a coupon I got after buying the first one) and I picked up three more!

Milani Power Lip Review


Milani Power Lip swatches

The Milani Power Lip is a lip gloss, that also becomes a stain. It comes in eight colors, but my CVS only carried four of them. They have a twist brush top which makes it really easy to get a clean line. They apply really smooth and they last a few hours without eating and drinking. As the gloss wore off, they left behind a pretty stain. These are all cruelty free and vegan.

Milani Power Lip Mango Tango Swatch

Milani Power Lip Mango Tango Swatch

07 Mango Tango
Milani calls this one a reddish-orange. Mango Tango is a bight coral shade that is super fun and perfect for summer.

Milani Power Lip Macaroon Swatch

Milani Power Lip Macaroon Swatch

05 Macaroon
This is described as a true pink. Macaroon is a beautiful not-too-bright shade of pink. It is one of those colors that works for any occasion.

Milani Power Lip Red Control Swatch

Milani Power Lip Red Control Swatch

01 Red Control
Red Control is described as classic red and I couldn't agree more. This one is great for a night out, or just when you are feeling a little bold.

Milani Power Lip Cabaret Blend Swatch

Milani Power Lip Cabaret Blend Swatch

02 Cabaret Blend
This one is described as a deep berry. Not for an everyday look, Cabaret Bled has been the perfect addition to my collection as I have been wanting to get more adventurous with my lip colors.

I can't get enough of the Milani Power Lip gloss stains. The shades are all perfect, and they are the perfect conclusion to any makeup look. I might even buy more from this collection online. My eye is on 06 Strawberry Sugar!

Have you tried anything from the Milani Power Lip collection? What was your favorite shade?

Claws Up Makeup Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...