Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pastel Party

Is it just me, or did this summer go by really fast? I am shocked that the first day of fall is a month away! Don't get me wrong, I am counting down the days until fall, but I still like summer too. Once September rolls around I am going to submerge myself into scarfs, pumpkin spice everything, and jewel tones. So in these last few weeks of summer, I wanted to squeeze in something fun and colorful.

Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments



Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments

Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments

Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments

Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments

Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments


To create this look I sandwiched these Born Pretty Store neon circle glitters in between two layers of a sheer, milky polish. I finished by gluing on some fun fimos. The stars totally aligned and I was in love! It was one of those manicures where I couldn't stop looking at my hands. They were so fun, and overly girly, I just loved them! Now that these are out of the way...bring on fall!


What is your favorite summer nail art design? Are you ready for fall?

Neon polka dot nail art with fimo nail embellishments

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...