Saturday, August 29, 2015

Swatch Saturday: Deborah Lippmann Believe

Recently, I received a package in the mail from HSN. Now, I didn't order anything from there, so I was a little confused. In the box there were three Deborah Lippmann nail polishes, and a note that read "It has been a while since I sent you a package. Love, Mommy". Yep, my mom sent me a "just because" gift of nail polish!

Deborah Lippmann Believe Swatch


This is Deborah Lippmann Believe. According to the box, this nail polish was done as a collaboration with Cher, how cool is that? This is a gorgeous metallic polish that lives somewhere between silver and gold. It is so uniqe and I don't have anything like it in my collection. Shown is two coats and no top coat.

Deborah Lippmann Believe Swatch

Deborah Lippmann Believe Swatch

Deborah Lippmann Believe Swatch

Deborah Lippmann Believe Swatch

Like all Deborah Lippmanns this polish had a nice formula and went on smoothly. I am really happy to add this special color to my metallic polish collection!

Have you tried out Deborah Lippmann Believe? What is your favorite surprise mail to get?

Claws Up nail polish blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...