Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Look Book: The Book of Mormon

A little while ago, Ben and I got tickets to see Book Of Mormon while it was playing in Washington DC. While we were spending the day in the city, we thought it would be the perfect time to finally hit up The Four Seasons brunch. I promised Ben I would take him there for a belated Valentine's day gift. The show was pretty funny, but also really inappropriate. Brunch...was amazing!

For a day out in the city I wanted to wear sometime cute, but would also keep me cool walking around on a hot day. This is not the first time this skirt has made an appearance on the blog, but it was time to bring it out again.

Black jacket, olive skirt, nude button down top.


Black jacket, olive skirt, nude button down top.

Black jacket, olive skirt, nude button down top.

Black jacket, olive skirt, nude button down top.

Olive skirt, nude button down top.

Olive skirt, nude button down top.

Olive skirt.

Black flats with gold and zipper embellishments.

For an effortless look, I paired this olive shirt with a nude button down. I thought the theater might be a little chilly so I threw on a jacket. I couldn't get enough of this look, from the details of the skirt, to my favorite jacket and flats!

What do you think of this look? What would you wear to a brunch and show?

Claws Up Style Blog
P.S. Here are some photos from out day in DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...