Saturday, September 5, 2015

Look Book: Green Wrap Dress

Remember when I said I was looking to add some maxi dresses to my wardrobe? Well when you're 4 foot 11, it's really hard to do. I swear, most of the dresses were taller than me! After a lit of searching I finally found a dress I loved.

Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.



Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.

Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.

Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.

Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.

Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.

Green wrap dress, hi-lo dress.


I thought this dress was so unique! I love the mix of the wrap and hi-lo styles. I paired the forest green with pops of hot pink for the perfect summer-to-fall transition. What's best is that I can just throw on some warm tights and boots and I can wear this dress through the winter.

What do you wear all year long? Are there clothes that are hard to find for your body type?

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...