Saturday, September 19, 2015

Makeup Looks: Brown Eyed Girl

I love the song Brown Eyed Girl, though I wish it was Brown and Black Eyed Girl so it could be about me, but that's a mouthful.

Sometimes I will put together a makeup look, nail art, or an outfit, and be totally inspired. Ideas just start flowing and I can't wait to execute everything. That happened when I created my Pocahontas makeup look. I loved the shades of brown mixed with a pop of color, and I really wanted to try it out with purple.

And then I totally forgot.

It wasn't until I was looking through old posts, and I read that I had that idea, that I remembered I wanted to do it!

Makeup for brown eyes


Makeup for brown eyes

Makeup for brown eyes

Makeup for brown eyes

Makeup for brown eyes

Nude lipstick, magenta lipstick

Makeup for brown eyes

They say that if you want to make brown eyes pop, go for purple and browns. I have to say that it's totally true! I love how bright my eyes look. I decided to have a little fun, and mimic the nude on top, and purple on bottom theme on my lips. This look was long overdue, but better late than never!

Do you ever forget about a look you wanted to do? What makeup do you like to wear to make your eyes pop?

Claws Up! Makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...