Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mix & Match Makeup Looks: Snow White

If you are new around here, I have a series called Mix & Match, where I match my nail art to a makeup look. Branching off that, I have a Mix & Match series where my looks are inspired by Disney princesses. The other day I posted a Snow White nail art look, so continuing on with my series, today I have a Snow White makeup look to share.

Disney princess Snow White makeup look


Disney princess Snow White makeup look

Disney princess Snow White makeup look

Disney princess Snow White makeup look

Disney princess Snow White makeup look and Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White makeup look and Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White makeup look and Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White makeup look

In the end I felt pretty meh about this look. I tried to go for the primary colors of her dress, her red lips, and a little bow. I topped everything off with a red bow just like the one Snow White wears. I thought I would like the primary colors, but I ended up hating it. This look ended up being too plain, I wish I had put more into it. Though I did like my red bow and that my lips matched her lips on my nail. Also, I am just as pale as she is. That's just natural.

What do you think of my Snow White makeup look? Which Disney princess should I represent next?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...