Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mix & Match: Snow White

It's been too long since I have done a Mix and Match Disney princess post and I think it's time to change that. The next one I had up on my list was Snow White. That actually might be my least favorite Disney princess movie. It creeps me out! The fact that she lives with seven strange men, and I distinctly remember something about a pig heart.

I had an idea all planned out when I started, and I ended up totally going off script as I went along. I wish I had stuck with my original plan though because when I was all done with these I wasn't too happy with them.

Disney princess Snow White nail art


Disney princess Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White nail art

Disney princess Snow White nail art

I tried going for parts of her dress, and her bow. I also attempted her lips and hair on my thumb. The only nail I really liked was the poison apple.

I am running out of princesses! Who should I mix and match next?

Disney princess Snow White nail art

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...