Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ShelterPups Custom Stuffed Cats

A couple of years ago I was browsing around Pinterest I and stumbled upon a website that made stuffed animal dogs custom to look like your own dog. I thought that was the coolest thing, and I really wanted a custom stuffed animal of my cat, Muffin. Unfortunately, ShelterPups only made custom dogs, with custom cats coming soon.

ShetlerPups Custom Stuffed Cat


Every few months I went back to check the site, but still no custom cats. I decided to sign up for email alerts so I could know right away when they would be available. Well, a few months ago I finally got an email that custom cats were in beta, and I was chosen to be one of the first to get one!

ShetlerPups Custom Stuffed Cat

I was able to get my custom cat for 50% off the total price, and without having to give a deposit. I was asked a bunch of questions about Muffin, and I emailed a lot of photos (I needed to get her at every angle). A few weeks later Muffin was born...well, her Mini Me was born.

ShetlerPups Custom Stuffed Cat

A few weeks later I got my custom cat in the mail and I was obsessed the second I got it. All of the custom stuffed dogs and cats are made of wool, and hand made to look just like your best friend. My Mini Muffin looked just like her! I loved all the detail they put into it to capture all of her unique features. I love that I will always have a little Muffin to hold on to.

ShetlerPups Custom Stuffed Cat

The coolest thing is that since Muffin was one of the first custom cats, you can spot her among the clowder of custom cats!

Would you get a ShelterPup of your dog or cat? What custom pet would you like to see ShelterPups make?
Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...