Saturday, October 3, 2015

Halloween Cats

October is finally here! For those who don't know, fall is my favorite season, and October is my absolute favorite month! It is the quintessential fall month. I also am obsessed with Halloween. I just love all the dark and spookiness, and I love to dress up. To me, Halloween is all October long and I love to find ways to celebrate.

One way I celebrate is by featuring Halloween looks on the blog. To start off the month, I wanted to combine Halloween with my other favorite, cats. I love cats, and I love that you can find cute black cats everywhere during Halloween.

Halloween can nail art


Halloween can nail art

Halloween can nail art

Halloween can nail art

Halloween can nail art

Halloween can nail art

Halloween can nail art

I was really happy with how these came out! I worked really hard on painting those cat faces, and I think all my time paid off. I also added some paw prints, and a cat nail decal for some extra kitty fun. Also, how cute are my Halloween cat decorations? That dead cat is out on display by my front door, and I keep that pumpkin sign up in my kitchen all year.

Are you excited for Halloween? How do you like to celebrate?

Halloween can nail art

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...