Saturday, November 14, 2015

Look Book: 26th Birthday

I know that November is half over (wow, that went by fast!), but I am finally sharing my birthday outfit. For a special night out having dinner at The Melting Pot and seeing Rocky Horror, I needed a look that would make me feel beautiful and confident.

When I was home a few months ago, my mom got me this navy blue peplum dress, and I knew I wanted to wear it on my birthday. Since it was a chilly fall night, I completed the look with tights, boots, and a cute jacket.

IMG_3169



IMG_3170

IMG_3181

IMG_3182

IMG_3187

IMG_3190

IMG_3202

IMG_3204

This outfit made me feel so bad ass! I kept imagining that I was a tough chick in an action movie. Ask Ben, I was doing fake karate all around the apartment. Isn't it funny how a few pieces of fabric can totally change your mood?

What do you like to wear on your birthday? Do clothes give you confidence?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...