Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Look Book: Under The Sea

It wasn't took long ago that wearing leggings as pants made me very uncomfortable. I have come so far since then, and I am rocking leggings at least once a week. My new obsession is crazy leggings, something that really makes a statement. I have tie-dye, leopard print, and even plaid. During a trip to Kohl's I saw a pair that I had to have.

I am a huge Disney fan, and The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite movies. When I saw Ariel leggings all I could think was "shut up and take my money!"

IMG_2568


IMG_2571

IMG_2572

IMG_2579

IMG_2586

IMG_2593

IMG_2598

IMG_2602

It is actually hard for me to wear fun leggings because I love patterns so much, I really don't have have solids to wear with them. I decided to so with a red and white striped top to match Ariel's hair. I just love the back of this top! I layered a black lace cami under for some depth and texture, and I finished with a scarf and boots since it;s fall after all.

Do you like fun leggings? What is your favorite way to wear them?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...