Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Makeup Looks: 26th Birthday

It was my 26th birthday a few weeks go, and to celebrate, Ben took me to The Melting Pot, which has become my birthday tradition. Then we went to a Rocky Horror Picture Show sing-a-long. Rocky Horror is a movie with a huge cult following. Around Halloween it is pretty common to see live showings where you can watch the move, throw props, sing along, and yell out "call lines". When I was in college I was in my school's production. It's something that's just so fun and special to me and I had an amazing time!

IMG_3124


IMG_3146

IMG_3152

IMG_3156

IMG_3162

IMG_3141

For my special celebration I wanted to get all glammed up. I decided for a dramatic black and blue smokey eye look to match my dress (which I will post soon). I finished the look with a coral lip because I love navy and coral together. This was a bold look, but I thought it was pretty and appropriate for a fun night out.

What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday? Do you like to glam up?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...