Monday, November 16, 2015

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Colorful Mascara

Have you ever had a shower thought? Where you are just relaxing in the shower with your own thoughts and you come up with the best ideas? That happened to me the other day. I was thinking about blog posts, like I usually do, and I thought it would be so fun to do a weekly post where I share makeup I'm lusting. I decided to create "Makeup Monday Must Haves".

I would like to do a post every monday sharing makeup I am loving, in addition to the two posts per week I usually do. I must be a glutton for punishment, because I already feel that with my full time job, planning a wedding, and buying a house, that I barely have time to blog. And now I want to add another blog post each week? I might be crazy!


Makeup Monday Must Haves: Colorful Mascara




I was inspired this week by colorful mascara. When I was in college I rocked purple and blue mascara like it was nobody's business! Once my makeup ran dry, I never replaced the bottles, and that was the end of an era. It seems like colorful lashes are making a comeback! I might just have to finally buy some more.

Do you love colorful mascara? What color would you wear?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...