Monday, November 23, 2015

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Copper Eyeshadow

There is something about the cold weather that makes me gravitate towards metallics. There's no shortage of gold and silver around, but there are other metallics that deserve some love too. I have been loving the look of copper eyeshadow lately. The shimmer of a metallic alone is enough to win me over, but the warmth of a beautiful copper is the perfect contrast to a cold November (that, plus hot chocolate).


Makeup Monday Must Haves: Copper Eyeshadow



The great thing about copper is that it's perfect for anytime of the year. You can add the perfect sun kissed look in the summer, a non-traditional orange in the fall, and a fun take on a neutral in the spring. I have plenty of silvers and golds in my collection, but I think I know what I'll be ading to my Chanukkah list this year!

Do you like copper eyeshadow? What is your favorite metallic?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...