Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Glittering New Years Eve With AuttyW

Halloween will always be my #1 favorite holiday, but New Years Eve is not too far behind. I love ringing in the new year by having lots of fun. You get to start the year off feeling good, and I think that can get the tone for the whole year to come.

My blogging bestie, Autumn, of AuttyW, and I were talking about new years eve nail art and we decided it would be even more fun to do a twinsie collab! I also felt that this would be the perfect opportunity to try out one of my new Ciate nail polishes.

IMG_3805


IMG_3806

IMG_3809

IMG_3818

IMG_3819

IMG_3826

IMG_3844

The champage glass took a few tries, but I was really happy with how it came out. I had a lot of fun using Ciate Miracle on 34th, which is a gold loose glitter. I thought my nails came out really fun and festive. I loved getting to collab with Autumn too. Make sure your check out her version, I love how they came out! She called them our fraternal twin nails, hehe!

What are your plans for the night? Are you going to rock some New Years Eve nail art?

IMG_3832

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...