Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Julep Maven December 2015 Box: The All Night Long Collection

When Julep released the December 2015 collection, I knew that I needed to opt in for a Maven box. This month we were introduced to the All Night Long collection that looks like it's perfect for New Years Eve. This collection was filled with glitter bombs and vampy colors.

I opted for the Sultry Starlet box which contained a nail polish, Dial Up Your Glam eyeshadow, and It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse. Let's unbox it together!

IMG_3491


IMG_3503

In addition to the makeup, I also received a cinnamon candy cane, which I gave to Ben.

IMG_3567

IMG_3582

IMG_3587

Julep Tish
Tish is part of the Bombshell box, but it was included in the Sultry Starlet box. This is a gorgeous glitter bomb made of black and silver microgitters in a clear base. This built up easily and shown here is two coats with top coat. I am obsessed with how beautiful this is!

IMG_3514

Julep Dial Up Your Glam Eclipse
In this month's box, Julep included eyeshadows from the Dial Up Your Glam collection, and the Sultry Starlet box featured Eclipse, a dark grey, super sparkly eyeshadow. There was a lot of fallout with this eyeshadow, but the color is beautiful and I love all the glitter.

IMG_3600

IMG_3602

IMG_3617

Julep It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Kiss Me
Julep introduced a matte lip mousse in this month's collection. Kiss me is a deep berry lip color that dries to a matte finish. This lip mousse is easy to apply and feels soft on your lips; not sticky at all. The lip color lasted all afternoon, before I took it off to eat dinner. When I took it off, it left a pretty magenta stain that lasted well past dinner! This color is a bit on the dark side, so I don't think I'll use it for everyday wear.

Overall I was really happy with this box. I think I will be breaking all of these beauties out for New Years Eve. I really want everything from the All Night Long collection now!

Did you get any of the December 2015 Julep Maven Boxes? What was your favorite item from the Sultry Starlet box?

P.S. Ben's sister got me a light box for my birthday and these are the first photos I took using it! I am still getting the hang of it and learning how to use it. What do you think of these pictures? Please share any light box tips!

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...