Monday, December 7, 2015

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Contour Palette

It is no secret that contouring has been really popular lately. Have you seen some of those videos were people completely transform themselves using makeup contouring? It is seriously amazing what makeup can do, and that is one of the reasons I love it so much.

I have been wanting to get into the contouring game for a while. I tried a contour palette by Physician's Formula, but I was hoping for a more dramatic effect. Then I picked up a definer by ELF, which I like, but it was only the dark color, and I still need a light color to highlight. I am pretty pale, so it has been a struggle finding a highlighter that is lighter than my skin (similar to my midi-ring struggles) so I have actually been using a light eyeshadow #TheStruggleIsReal #PaleGirlProblems

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Contour Palette



I have been dying to get my hands on a real contour palette. One with a deep shade, a shade light enough for my pale skin, and all the colors in between.

Do you like to play with contouring? What is your favorite contour palette?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...