Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Me Thyme Review

Pres Sample

I love creating a spa-like environment at home. You don't always have to spend loads of money to pamper yourself. Sometimes all you need is a few candles, some nice music, and the right products. I love how relaxed I felt when using the Maple Holistics Dead Sea Mud Mask.

When Me Thyme gave me the opportunity to try some of their products, I jumped at the chance. Me Thyme is an all natural line of bath and body products. Even better, everything is vegan, cruelty free and free of chemicals.

IMG_3490


I received the shea butter soap, a sugar scrub, and three shea body butters, as well as instructions on how to use the products.

1. Wash your hands with the shea butter soap.

IMG_3531

This soap felt really soft when I used it, and lathered up nicely. For a bar soap, it did not leave my skin feeling as dry as other bar soaps I have used.

2. Apply the sugar scrub on your hands, and rub it in using the same motions your would use to wash your hands.

IMG_3541

IMG_3545

IMG_3550

This scrub felt amazing! The gritty feeling really felt like it was exfoliating my hands and moisturizing at the same time.

3. Wash the scrub off your hands, and apply the shea body butter.

IMG_3555

IMG_3558

This body butter did not feel thick and dense like the body butter I'm used to, this body butter was whipped! It was so unique and it felt so soft and moisturizing.

When I was done my hands felt hydrated and nourished. The soap, sugar scrub, and body butter were all vanilla scented. It was a light, present scent with a hint of sweetness, not like that sickeningly sweet scent I'm used to with vanilla smelling products. I also received a body butter in Orange Peal, which smelt like a creamsicle. The Amazing scent smells like perfume or cologne.

Before:

IMG_3520

After:

IMG_3566

I really loved pampering myself with Me Thyme, and I loved it even more knowing that all the products are all natural, cruelty free, and vegan. Can't get any better then that!

Have you tried Me Thyme? What product of their's would you want to try first?

I received these products in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...