Monday, January 11, 2016

Look Book: Black White and Sweater All Over

My apartment complex sits along a really famous trail in Northern Virginia, and I wish I had taken advantage of it sooner. Ben and I only went jogging on the trail three times, before it got too dark and cold to run outside after work. And it was only a few weeks ago that I realized how beautiful the trail was.

I ended up getting a bunch of fun sweaters for my birthday and Chanukkah a few weeks ago, and I have been really enjoying making and photographing new outfits. I decided it would be fun to take photos along that trail and I just got so inspired! It's funny how a new environment can give you a new perspective.

IMG_3370


IMG_3385

IMG_3391

IMG_3399

IMG_3402

IMG_3414

IMG_3418

IMG_3428

I think this sweater is just too fun! I love that it's simple in the front, making it easy to change up with different accessories, but the back still has lots of character. Nothing is more chic than black and white too. You bet I will be taking more photos along this gorgeous trail as much as I can before we move!

What do you think of this sweater? Do you like to change up your scenery?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...