Monday, January 4, 2016

Look Book: Gray Dress

This winter has been unusually warm! It's January already, and still no snow. Plus, most of December it was in the 70's. Crazy! I'm actually pretty sad about all this, because I love to bundle up in layers. One of my favorite winter looks is to wear a dress, but winterize it with warm tights, boots, and a scarf. Normally I would also throw on a sweater, but with the weather so warm, most days I didn't need one!

IMG_2833


IMG_2836

IMG_2838

IMG_2841

IMG_2845

IMG_2855

IMG_2882

IMG_2889

If you can't tell, I have been loving purple and gray lately. Actually, it has always been a favorite color combo, but I think it looks even better against the colors of the changing leaves. How cute is this dress? I love the shape and the length is perfect. It's the perfect blank canvass to accessorize! I can't wait to find new ways to dress it up and down.

What is your favorite way to wear a dress in winter? Do you like simpler, or bolder dresses?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...