Friday, January 29, 2016

Look Book: Leopard Print Boots

Not only does the world go through fashion trends, but I believe individuals do too. In elementary school, you could spot me wearing peace signs all the time. When I got to high school, I wore skulls almost every day. Once I entered my 20's, I fell in love with leopard print.

It's easy to see why I love it. First, its's a cat print, and I am pretty obsessed with cats. But I also love how it's a fun and bold pattern, but it's all neutral colors. It makes me feel like I can express myself, but still look some what grown up. I also love how it's easy to pair the print with lots of different colors. My favorite color to wear with leopard print is red.

IMG_3986


IMG_3992

IMG_3996

IMG_4000

IMG_4013

IMG_4024

IMG_4030

IMG_4040

When my mom got me these knee-high leopard boots, I knew I wanted to wear them with a red sweater dress. The tall boots and warm leggings make this outfit perfect for winter. These boots are definitely not for every day, but they are great to have when I feel like turning heads at night.

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...